The infrastructure also includes hostels for the students with separate hostel facilities for girls and boys. The facilities include mess, auditorium, playgrounds and staff quarters.
For outstation students taking accommodation, a likely question that arises is of living facilities. Many outstation students would be concerned with accomodation facility which could be affordable, safe and within the college premises. We are pleased to inform that the college has its own hostel accommodation with a capacity of 75 students.
The College has separate facilities for girls and boys. Students should note that college shall allot the accommodation on ANNUAL BASIS and as per the college norms.
We have four Boys' Hostels,
- Himalaya Hostel (H-1) 34 Rooms (Triple Seated) for First Year B.Tech.
- Aravali Hostel (H-2) 34 Rooms (Triple Seated) for II Year B.Tech.
- Vindhyachal Hostel (H-3) 21 Rooms (Triple Seated) for III Year B.Tech.
- Sumeru Hostel (H-4) 37 Rooms (Single & Double Seated) for IV Year B.Tech. &M.Tech.
and one Girls' Hostels
- Ganga (H-5) 34 Rooms (Triple Seated)
|Hostel Fee *||Amount in INR|
|Hostel Fee (Semesterwise)||6250|
|Hostel Caution Money (One Time Refundable)||2000|
|Total Hostel Fee||8250|
* Hostel fee is subject to change as per directions of the MLVTI Society Bhilwara.
||Warden-Boys Hostel (H-3, H-4)
Sh. K. G. Bhadada
Assistant Professor (Textile Technology)
Telephone No. 9413729510
|Warden-Boys Hostel (H-1, H-2)
Sh. Jitendra Kumar Meena
Assistant Professor (Textile Chemistry)
Telephone No. 9460995465
Smt. Reena Ranjan Bhatnagar
Demonstrator (Textile Technology)
Telephone No. 01482 241800